St. Vincent Street

St. Vincent Street
Port Adelaide

Read about this building

On 8 November 1913, opening night crowds at the Ozone Theatre in St Vincent Street were so large that the ‘House Full’┬ásign was displayed at 8pm. Ozone was the first in a chain of three theatres established by a consortium of local small businessmen.

Find about more about this location.

BEFORE
AFTER
Enlarge historic photo

Modern photo:

View west of St Vincent Street, 2015
Photographer: Adam Paterson, South Australian Maritime Museum

Historic photo:

View west of St Vincent Street, c. 1950

Image courtesy of City of Port Adelaide Enfield, CC-BY

 

St. Vincent Street

Visit